Saturday, June 12, 2010

In the meantime...

...Lots of things happend. I don't care for most of the new games that will come out soon. But I'm keeping eye on some, because of that I opened this blog in the first place. So here it goes!
Guild Wars 2
http://www.guildwars2.com
Oh my goddess yes! Arena net is posting almost every week for 2.5 months now. We found 2 professions of 8, though 2 most obvious one. Warrior and Elementalist. There are also some blog posts and articles, which explained new combat system, character development, event system. They are talking huge, that's for sure! But if they keep 2/3 of their promises it will be very big success on the end. I'm really looking forward this mmo.
Disciples III
Finally English version is coming, by the end of June or something like that. Didn't want to check Russian reviews, I'll check the game when it's out.
Dragon Age: Awakening
It's sad but I didn't tried it. Mainly because I played some bad mmo (don't want to talk about it). It's high-level campaign, I don't like high-level rpgs, but nvm, I liked Baldur's Gate: ToB :). I'll check it out, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment