Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OMG 1 year passed

Since my last posts and that day I told myself I would start posting on regular basis. Yea right... I hate myself... Anyway, I don't want to say it again but I will write if I feel like I need to. That's it.
But anyway, the catch is that I don't have enough time to spend it on the things I like. It's sad I know.
So what happened since last June? Well lot of things, but I'm thinking 'bout games and such.
Answer is again a lot.
Well anyway, for me, I bought Dark Heresy core rulebook. It is so freaking great! I love it.
I wanted to play it as dual wielding gunslinger, but nooooooo. No one wanted to be GM, so I did it... again. Don't get me wrong, being GM is great and all that. You have the power, you create, you destroy and all that. But I just wanted to play like a regular player and no one fulfilled my request :). We played it for a while, it was fun, but we had to stop. It is loads of fun I would play it again anytime.

And now, lets speak about Fallout New Vegas.
You know what? I absolutely like it. Yea I said it, it is awesome game. I didn't finished it, because it was time to pick sides and I don't like to pick sides a lot. So I have it installed on my PC waiting for me to continue purging the wasteland. I would probably write more about it when I actually continue playing.

Ah yes, big thing happened. I am waiting, like a loads of other people, for guildwars 2 to come out, you already know that. So I'm thinking let make some nice achievements for my GW2 account, through HoM reward system. I started playing, found new ING friends and all that. I was doing good and then some Chinese hackers decided to hack my account. Note that I didn't use any black market websites or something like that. No gold trading or anything even close. Only websites that I used were official gw website and guildwarsguru. Also I used guild forum but I used different password. So they took everything, but at least that left my chars. Sad story, but anyway I made 27 HoM points so I think I'm good to start with that my adventures in GW2 when it comes out.

I feel good when I write posts :)

I have almost forgot, if you are reader for exYu region check out igrorama blog. They always have good game news and nicely written texts. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Damir. Please continue blogging i love to read your blogs

    ReplyDelete