Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh I am soooo bored

So here I am, writing again after 6 months? Maybe 7? Anyway, if someone wants to be good at something, he or she must try hard! I didn't. I completely neglected this blog and I opened it for ME. So anyway, listen up, I'm gonna write if I feel like I need to :) But anyways here is the catch! I talked with my friend, maybe he will read this too one day :), and we spoke about registering some juicy rpg domain (probably Serbian domain) and to start building some news/reviews website. Yea, wow, there are loads of websites like that on the intrawebs, I know. But it will be website about crpg and pnp rpg mostly. Other side of the medal is that it will be mainly Serbian, but we talked about going multi-langual. Mostly cause I love to write news in English, probably because I don't write properly, cause I suck at grammar. So website is in gamebanshee.com form :) Reviews that are more like knowledge databases, ofc we don't wanna just copy pasta gamebanshee website, we will add some interesting things also. If that happens, this blog will move there. So we will have some out of the box writing. Anyway while I'm at out of the box thinking, multi language site would be great for that also. If we could get some people to spam the website with comments, we will get view on same thing from more angles than we would if we got Serbian only website. I'll think more about that.
Anyhow you can check some of my writings on my old website at http://rpg.eniaroyah.com
It's on Serbian I know, but check its structure, that we want for our new site. Ofc this one is old, have too much images, have static content, have poor css design (read: no css only tables).

No comments:

Post a Comment